Prophetic Phrase heard: “ Tungsten Event”

 I just made a post about “A Word: “Another 9-11 But Greater!” (  Feb 6, 2023) here:

https://oilandthewine.blogspot.com/2023/02/a-word-another-9-11-but-greater.html


I received another phrase in Oct 2022 which was “Tungsten Event”. I am thinking this may be tied to the nuclear event which I discussed in my “Another 9-11 But Greater” post as a potential attack on NYC.

Perhaps this Tungsten Event is what attacks NYC. I was not shown where this actually hits, but it could be related to judgment upon NYC, the heart of Mystery Babylon.

I made a video about this word here on my small Youtube channel: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Loaves And Two Fish-The 144,000 And The Two Witnesses

THIS IS AMERICA

  Says The LORD: “  Listen! The   Lord ’s arm is not too weak to save you,      nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call.      2  It’s your ...