A Word: Another 9-11 ( But Greater!)

 



A few years back, when I had had a previous YouTube channel, I made a video about hearing the phrase “another 9-11”. I am also aware that others have heard this phrase or a similar phrase. God always confirms thru others who are listening to Him.

I believe this was in 2018, but not exactly certain. I am not necessarily good at documenting when I receive things from the Lord. I’ve had several dreams from a long time ago, such as in in 2001, that have not yet come to pass. So there’s that. 

But I do feel that soon there will be “another 9-11”. Only this time it will be greater than before.

I believe that NYC is at the heart of Mystery Babylon. I believe the USA is mystery Babylon. But NYC is the heart of it.  I believe that NYC will again be struck. 

I remember the first 9-11 because I was in NYC the day after it happened. I saw the smoke rising from the ashes when I rode the train into Manhattan, and I smelled the smell of death at that time.

It had a major impact upon me, because not only had that event gotten the attention of the world, it also was the time when God had poured out His Spirit upon me in a profound way. This was when I started to receive many prophetic dreams, visions, teachings and prophetic words.

I feel this could be some kind of nuclear event that could take place. 

Now, in the natural we know there will be much devastation, but spiritually, this could also be the time where the 144,000 could receive an new impartation of fire from the Holy Spirit.

The 144,000 are the servants of God, both men and women, who follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

See my post on the Five Loaves And Two Fish, the 144,000 and The Two Witnesses : https://oilandthewine.blogspot.com/2023/02/the-five-loaves-and-two-fish-144000-and.html

After listening to another sister explain in a revelation teaching, the spiritual significance of what happened on 9-11, I feel that this next 9-11 will have profound spiritual implication. It also ties into the first 9-11, but it will be a 9-11, 2.0 if you will. 

The next attack on NYC will be a continuation of the first attack which was in 2001.

One thing that God has brought to my attention is the phrase “is fallen, is fallen” mentioned in both Isaiah 21:9, and again in Rev 14:8, and Rev 18:2.

Isaiah 21:9: 

 “And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground”

Rev14:8: 


“And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.



Rev 18:2: 


 “And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.”


We notice “two falls” of Babylon mentioned in these scriptures.

Now, with the first 9-11, we saw an attack on the World Trade Center, which was primarily in the financial district in the headquarters of Mystery Babylon, NYC.

What I feel is coming will affect all of the NYC area. This will be the continuation of the 2001 9-11 attacks. But it is the first of the “is fallens” mentioned in these scriptures, Isaiah 21:9, Rev 14:8, and Rev. 18:2.

 I feel that NYC, is the one of the “heads” of the Beast system, that gets “wounded” mentioned in Rev 13:3.


Rev 13:3: 

“And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

I do feel that the next attack in NYC will be at the “heart” of Mystery Babylon, but that this “wound” would be healed somehow, which will cause the whole world to wonder after the Beast, and the USA. 

The final nail in the coffin for NYC and America, will be when Mystery Babylon is finally destroyed once and for all. This happens a few years later.

That will be the second “is fallen”.

So, while this first “ is fallen” attack happens, it is not the final “is fallen”

I also feel this event will impart a special anointing upon the 144,000 so they will be able to witness to the multitude during this time.

Perhaps this event that happens in the second “9-11 2.0” will be what wakes up a lot of the sleeping virgins to put more oil in their lamps. And get serious about their relationship with God. Because this earth is temporary. Our real kingdom, our real home, if we are a born again believers in Jesus Christ, is in Heaven, with our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Loaves And Two Fish-The 144,000 And The Two Witnesses

THIS IS AMERICA

  Says The LORD: “  Listen! The   Lord ’s arm is not too weak to save you,      nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call.      2  It’s your ...