Two Dreams: China And War. The Invasion.




 Back in 2001, after 9-11, I started receiving numerous prophetic dreams and visions.

In these two dreams, I had no clue at the time as to why I had two dreams about China. Because we had just gone through 9-11, and the world’s focus was on the Middle East as the “bad guys”. 

These dreams have stayed with me for 21 years.

First Dream:

This dream was very short and to the point. I was dreaming and I heard “China attacks a country that starts with the letter “T”. I somehow knew it meant Taiwan.

Second Dream: 

In this dream I am viewing a panoramic scene as an observer. I am off to the side looking at these vast groups of soldiers who appear to be training for war. I see many soldiers at their own individual “training stations” who are training with bayonets. Each soldier practices jabbing their bayonets into a padded burlap covered canvas station, that is held up by a wooden post. 

Much like this photo below: 



I see the soldiers repeatedly stab this burlap pads over and over again. I remember that this gave me an ominous feeling. 

Then the panoramic scene pans out and I see how many training stations all these soldiers were training on. It was vast!

Then I start to wake up. As I am waking, I specifically hear the word “China”.

Then I wake up.

I just remember what a sickening feeling I had as I woke up. I also wondered why I had had a dream about China, of all things, because we had just gone through 9-11 and I thought it was very strange.

Now 21 years later, I realise many have had similar dreams about China. I think we may be on the cusp of seeing this dream come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Five Loaves And Two Fish-The 144,000 And The Two Witnesses

THIS IS AMERICA

  Says The LORD: “  Listen! The   Lord ’s arm is not too weak to save you,      nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call.      2  It’s your ...